What does the course involve?
Testing is as follows:
8 lengths swim (100m on front 100m on back) any stroke not timed
50m swim in 60 seconds or less
Retrieve the manikin from deepest part of the pool.
You will also fill out a training book throughout your course.
When is the course?
You must be available the following days between 9am & 5pm:
- Monday 24th July at Chadderton Wellbeing Centre
- Tuesday 25th July at Chadderton Wellbeing Centre
- Wednesday 26th July at Chadderton Wellbeing Centre
- Thursday 27th July at Chadderton Wellbeing Centre
- Friday 28th July at Oldham Leisure Centre
Saturday 29th July at Oldham Leisure Centre. Exam will take place from 7.15am to 10.45am.
Who is the course for?
You must be 16+
Do I need to bring anything?
You will need to bring swim wear, plus shorts and t-shirt. No goggles allowed.
How much does the course cost?
How do I apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please check you are available for the course then ring our contact centre team on 0161 207 7000