We’re open and here for you:
We hope you’re enjoying being back at your Oldham Active centres. Our activities are delivered in a socially distanced way. Keep checking our covid webpage and social media for any updates.
New cancellation policy
From 1st December, we’re implementing a new cancellation policy. Please make sure you’re up-to-date with the latest changes.
Our Active Plus One Card allows free admission for carers, who are supporting a person who needs additional help and assistance when using the swimming pool or gym.
• Those working for a health and social care organisation
• Those working for a person who requires additional help or assistance
• Letter from care organisation giving evidence of employment
• Evidence of working for someone who is in receipt of disability living allowance, personal independence payments or attendance allowance
• Evidence of working for someone who is registered blind
Download and complete an Active Plus One Card application form here and simply hand in to your nearest OCL facility.
Please contact us using the form below and send us a message.
Alternatively you can telephone our Contact Team on 0161 207 7000. We look forward to hearing from you.