Badminton courts are available at:
- Oldham Leisure Centre
- Failsworth Sports Centre
1 hour sessions can be booked for only £11.30 (£9.00 for Oldham Active Card holders).
For more information and to book a Badminton session call us on 0161 207 7000.
New changes to Badminton bookings for Active Premium Members!
Following many of your suggestions, we’re introducing some new changes to the way badminton is booked at your local Oldham Active Centre.
From the 1st August 2016, we’ll be introducing some booking alterations that will give all of our members much better, fairer access to our badminton facilities at each centre.
The following changes will be implemented to give you quicker access to, and more availability of courts.
Here are the key changes that are taking place:
- Each badminton session lasts for a maximum of 2 hours per day per member, meaning your chances of booking a court are much higher, giving you more opportunity to play and enjoy the game more regularly.
- Premium members are able to bring 1 guest to play free of charge. Additional guests pay just £2 each when joining in the activity.
- Courts allow a maximum of six people per court.
The changes should increase access, reduce waiting times and help to make the game more accessible to our members.
Terms and Conditions
- Premium member must be present and playing in the badminton game that they have booked.
- 2 hour sessions must be booked consecutively and cannot be booked simultaneously.
- Premium member must have an up to date Photo recorded prior to access to facility (Nb please ensure all photo are taken during July)
- Premium members must present themselves and their guests to reception before going onto the court. (FastTrack option is not available for badminton bookings) Barcoded tickets or wristbands must be given to allow access to courts, which customer must keep and present as and if required during current game.
- Free racket hire is available to premium member only. All other customers/guests must hire their equipment as per policy at each centre.