Parent & Baby
This is a session where there is dedicated pool space with access to Toys in which parent and babies/pre-school children can enjoy the water together.
Suitable for ages 0 – 2 years
Please ensure you follow the below when attending classes with babies or children
- 1 adult : 1 baby or child
- Bookings must be made in the name of the person who attends (you cannot attend on someone else active card)
- Swim nappies must be worn if not toilet trained
- Bring a towel onto poolside for after the class
- Give any medical information to the teacher at the start of the class
- If you cannot attend you must phone up and cancel freeing up the space for others with 1 hours notice.
- You cannot take photos without prior written consent from the team leader
- Jewellery which can be pulled or caught must not be worn in the pool (religious or medical jewellery may be worn as long as it does not interfere with the class)
- Breastfeeding is not allowed in the pool but you can breastfeed on the pool side or in the changing rooms as needed
- Your child must be 2 years + to attend parent and child classes