The Oldham Active card gives anyone significant savings on sport and leisure activities across all OCL facilities as well as access to some fantastic offers throughout the year.
As an Oldham Active card holder you will be entitled to some excellent benefits including:
- Up to 40% discount on ‘pay and play’ prices compared with our standard price
- Exclusive promotions and benefits
- 10% discount off Revolve Café at Oldham Leisure Centre
- Access to online fast track bookings
What is an Oldham Active Card?
The Oldham Active card is designed to increase activity levels and improve overall health by offering a price reduction on a wide range of leisure activities.
How much is it and how long will it last?
An Oldham Active card lasts for 1 year, costs just £3.85 for everyone.
Concession entitlement is available for the following categories:
- Over 60 years of age
- Under 18’s or those in full time education
- Registered disabled
- Registered carers
- In receipt of unemployment benefit or income support
When can I use the card?
You can use your Oldham Active card anytime at any Oldham Active Centre. Just present your card at reception to receive the appropriate discount on your activity.
How can I apply?
You can apply for your Oldham Active card by visiting your nearest Oldham Active Centre and ask at reception for an application form – you’ll then receive your card the same day! Or simply call our Customer Contact Team on 0161 207 7000 and collect your Active Card in centre.